|Um, could she be more adorable? Not even!|
- Peter Pan collar
- Bodice is fully lined with my FAVE EVER polka dot print by Lecien.
- Leather name tag for Abby on the back lining.
- Leather button flaps (fully functioning).
- Yellow chunky buttons (buttons should make a statement, yes?).
- Cap sleeves.
- High/low peplum skirt (higher in the front, lower in the back).
- Drafted as outerwear for a size 3T (outerwear means it has more room in arms and sides to fit over clothing).
- Narrow hem on the peplum skirt.
- Outer fabric is the Kokka Trefle Corduroy in hot pink from Miss Matatabi. LOVE that shop, btw!
Now head over to Family Ever After and VOTE FOR ME! I really appreciate you all taking the time to support me in this way. Thank you all so much; I love you!
Lastly, I almost forgot to mention this important detail: I’m super excited to announce that I’m currently drafting this pattern for multiple sizes. Maybe this will be my first official pattern for sale? Who knows! What do you think? Would you be interested in a pattern like this?