Read to the end for a chance to win a 1/2 yard cut of fabric from my shop!
QUICK UPDATE: Hello everyone! It’s kind of embarrassing that I’ve been gone for the blog for so long, but I have a good reason. Sort of. 🙂
About five months ago I found out that I am pregnant again (!!!) and started in on that uncomfortable first trimester. I took a break from working (freelance writing and my shop) and started creating the kind of home and family life where a third child can be welcomed and enjoyed. It’s been going really well so far.
|Brooke Poppies in Pink|
Now that life is in order and my pregnancy is half-way over, I’m easing back into the fabric and sewing world. For the past month, fabric has been available on my site–some really great Alexander Henry pieces that are mostly out of print and hard to find. I wasn’t sure how this whole fabric-selling-thing would go, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised! I’ve sold enough to begin looking for ways to expand.
I’d like to get your opinion. The long-awaited Far Far Away III line by Heather Ross (through Kokka) will be available later this summer and I’m considering which prints to buy. I used a number of her prints from Far Far Away II to make these adorable little purses last summer:
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN: The new Heather Ross line has a number of beautiful prints, but my favorites are below. If you would like to be entered to win a 1/2 yard cut of one of the fabrics from my shop, please:
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell me your 2 favorite prints listed below
2. Tweet the link to this post, come back here and leave another comment saying you posted to Twitter;
3. Post the link to this blog post on Facebook, come back here and leave a comment saying you posted to Facebook;
4. Like my shop on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Boo-Boutique/121359984560018, come back here and leave a comment saying you are now a fan on Facebook
If you do ALL FOUR of these, you will be entered four times to win!
5. If you are also a past customer of mine, or if you purchase something from my shop before 11:59pm on Sunday, June 19th, come back and leave another comment here to have your name entered two additional times.
This means that any person who does all five of these has the chance to have his or her name entered to win six times. Those are pretty good odds, depending on how many people comment on this post!
***COMMENTS WILL BE CLOSED AT 11:59 PM (PST) ON SUNDAY NIGHT, JUNE 19TH***
Thanks for playing!
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AVAILABLE AT THE LITTLE BOO BOUTIQUE FABRIC SHOP?
|Left: Dwarves Green
Right: Clothesline Green
|Left: Snow White Pink
Right: Clothesline Pink
|Left: Snow White Sunshine
Right: Clothesline Sunshine
|Left: Wildflowers Orange
Right: Wildflowers Blue
|Left: Playing with Horses Chocolate
Right: Guitars Pink & Yellow