It has begun! KCWC Fall 2012 is in full swing (can I say that even if I’ve only been up for 2 hours??). I meant to get a post up about my preparations for this KCWC last week, but I have three kids and… life ran away with me.
So today–on the first day of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge-you get to see my plans for the week.
1. A couple of Ofelia Dresses for Abby. I’m letting her pick the fabric. (Sorry I spelled the name wrong in the photo above–I can never remember the correct spelling!)
2. Pants for Hudson using the Happy Homemade Vol. 2 boy shorts pattern, sewn here here and here. It should be easy to lengthen these into pants.
3. Skinny tees for all three.
4. Another version of the Jess Dress for Abby. If I have time, ha!
5. Button up shirts for the boys. I already have Stryders half-way done.
6. Fall skirt for Abby
7. Space pajamas for Hudson
8. Pajama pants for Stryder
That’s an easy list, right?? Um, no, I’m crazy. But I’m sure I’ll make good headway on these, even if I don’t finish the whole list.
I looked through the kids closets to determine what they need for Fall. You don’t see any coats or jackets on this list because it’s still in the 90s. But the skinny tees will be long-sleeved because I know we will need those in a couple of months!
Here are some pics of the fabrics I’ve chosen. I love admiring fabric, don’t you?
Thanks for reading, friends! What are your plans for KCWC? Have you already started? Can’t wait to see everyone’s pictures in the Flickr pool!