Today I’m posting my final two shorts for Shorts on the Line. I’m really getting these in under the wire, because today is the final day to enter shorts in the flickr pool. Introducing my “It’s a banner day” shorts!
- More length to the shorts so they look like a big boy pair
- Slash pockets on the inside with a contrasting fabric– my favorite print from the Reunion line
- A waist band (I cut 2 1/2 inches off the top of the original pattern and added this one)
- Contrasting hem at the bottom
- Back pockets
- Two pleats in the front to make him look all fancy-pants
Wait a minute. Maybe I should have called these “fancy pants”? Oh well, too late now!
I’ve really had a lot of fun with Shorts on the Line and my only regret is that I didn’t have time to make more pairs. Well, that’s not entirely true, because I have another pair to show you later today, ha!
Thanks for reading friends! You can check out my other shorts-on-the-line-shorts, which have been featured as “favorites” by two of the SOTL hostesses, Carla of Small + Friendly and Rachael of Imagine Gnats. Thanks, ladies!