- Glitter paper
- Supplies to decorate your craft: sequins, jewels, glue, glitter, ribbon, etc.
- Sewing machine and thread
- M&Ms or other candy
- Christmas Tree: cut a rectangle measuring 7″ along the bottom edge by 6″ high.
- Present: cut a 6″ by 6″ square.
- The snow man was hand sketched (by my husband, good man!) and measures about 8″ tall.
I think the zig zag stitching looks so pretty against the glitter paper!
Hold the opening closed with a paper clip of some kind. Clothes pins would work for this step, too.
Stitch the opening closed and admire your handiwork. Shake the package a bit. Doesn’t that sound fun? Your kids are going to love it!
I left the paper for this package plain, and decided to wrap it like a present once it was filled and stitched:
After adding the M&Ms, I stitched his head closed and glued on his top hat. Good looking little fella!
Merry Christmas to you from these little guys!